Front Counter Sales
This position is responsible for all walk in sales, call-in sales, order processing, and quoting.
- Greet customers as they enter the building.
- Supply customers with correct product information and pricing.
- Process orders for delivery with accuracy, providing drivers with correct instructions to jobsite and job site conditions.
- Process special orders with accuracy, pricing with a profitable margin, getting signatures on special orders, informing customers of special order policies.
- Follow-up and follow-through on quotes and orders.
- Maintain a good supply of product information catalogues.
- Maintain hardware supplies.
Assist other departments as needed.
Monday-Friday: 7am – 5pm; Alternating Saturdays
- Repetitive stooping, twisting
- Repetitive squatting, kneeling
- Prolonged standing, walking
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with high energy.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to explain company policies and special order processes clearly.
- Ability to learn the product.
High School Diploma.