This position is primarily responsible for: answering all incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate personnel in a professional and timely manner; ordering and inventorying office supplies; scanning and indexing documents in support of various departments; and ship-to maintenance.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Transfer calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Inventory, order, receive, stock, and distribute all office supplies.
- Scan and index documents in support of various departments.
- Pull and analyze all ship-to reports for templates and duplication.
- Receive, sort, and forward incoming mail.
- Distribution of inter-office mail.
- Handle all aspects of company-wide lunch order.
- Other related clerical duties as assigned, such as scanning, filing, and collating.
Monday-Friday, 7am – 5pm; Some Saturdays.
- Exposure to skin irritants
- Exposure to dust/fumes/airborne particles
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Repetitive squatting, kneeling
- Lifting over 25 pounds
- Customer and client focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competency with switchboard.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Computer aptitude and willingness to learn new computer and software systems.
- Technical aptitude for POS program (Agility) and scanning software (Worldview).
High School Diploma.