Forklift Operator/ Load Builder
The Forklift Operator/ Load Builder position is responsible for operating and maintaining forklifts in the yard.
Operate and maintain forklifts.
Build and package product loads accurately without damage.
Load and unload trucks with the forklift as needed.
Put stock away.
Maintain a clean and safe yard.
Develop knowledge of the product and its use.
Ability to perform work in all weather conditions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
40 hours/week (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. plus every other Saturday).
- Repetitive stooping, twisting
- Exposure to skin irritants
- Exposure to dust/fumes/airborne particles
- Repetitive squatting, kneeling
- Prolonged standing, walking
- Lifting over 50 pounds
- No experience necessary.
- Excellent customer service (internal and external) skills.
- Strong simple math skills.
- Positive attitude.
High School diploma or equivalent.