Shepley Wood Products is a wholesale dealer selling to industry trade professionals including builders, contractors, and architects. All purchases must be made using a Shepley account.
Why open a Shepley Account?
A Shepley account provides a safe and secure transaction along with several innovative features designed to assist our customers with managing their accounts. These include:
- Check inventory, create quotes, view your active jobs through Shepnet.
- View invoices, make payments, and manage your account securely online with ShepPay.
- Get real-time updates and 24/7 access to your past, current, and future deliveries with ShepTrack mobile app.
- Automatically forward invoices to multiple email addresses/fax numbers.
- Allocate charges to and track purchases on a specific job.
- Setup authorized purchasers to allow your employees to charge while safeguarding against fraudulent charges.
- Simplified cash procedures or a line of credit for qualified applicants.
- Account holders are eligible for order discounts.
Setting up an account is fast and easy! Learn about our account options below to determine which is best for you and your business.
A cash account requires payment at the time of purchase in the form of cash, check or credit/debit card. Once we receive your completed application, your cash account will be open in 24 hours.
We offer two types of Credit accounts, Businesses and one for Sole Proprietors / Individuals. In both cases, statements are e-mailed on the 25th of each month and payments are due in full by the 25th of the following month. Evaluation for a credit application typically takes one week.
Frequently Asked Questions
To complete either cash or credit application you will need the following details:
- Your contact information
- Your billing information
- Valid email address
- Contractor Supervisor License number
- Bank account(s) number and e-mail or fax for the bank to provide a reference
- An e-mail or fax for a business
- Credit reference (3 business references preferred)
- Address(s) for all properties owned
- Your Shepley Customer ID if you have an existing account
The business application also requires the business owner’s personal information.
Have Questions? We're here to help.
Call our Credit Department at 508-862-6221 or contact our team using the links below.