Fall Protection on the Worksite
Presented by Shepley Wood Products & OSHA. Sponsored by VELUX.
Fall Protection has steadily remained at the top of OSHA’s Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Violations list. This hybrid webinar featuring a mix of pre-recorded videos along with live presentations and Q&A is designed to promote the proper use of fall protection equipment and prevent fall-related incidents and injuries.
CSL Holders earn (2) CEUs in Workplace Safety
By the end of this class, you will be:
- Identify common fall hazards
- Review the proper use of fall protection systems and their components.
- Proper inspection and maintenance of safety equipment
- How to assess worksite hazards and implement safe practices.
- Familiar with OSHA’s Fall Protection standards and the role of the designated persons under the standard.
Registered attendees will receive a complimentary take-out meal available for pickup from local restaurants across the Cape & Nantucket. Additional details on meal options and pick up locations will be provided after registering.
RSVP to Deb MacPhee at email@example.com or 508-862-6200 to reserve your spot or click here to sign up online.