Accurate Lock and Hardware offers: strikes, wraps, cover and custom plates for retrofits, extended lip, double lip, roller latch, protected back or any other unique requirements. Accurate has ideal solutions for door frame preparation errors. Custom plates can be furnished in most standard architectural finishes. If the required finish is not listed below please call us for assistance:
- Primed for painting USP 600
- Polished brass (highly polished brass and lacquered) US3 605
- Polished brass, no lacquer (highly polished brass, not lacquered) US3NL
- Satin brass (satin and lacquered) US4 606
- Satin brass and black (oxidized, relieved and lacquered) US5 609
- Satin brass and brown (oxidized, relieved and lacquered) US6 608
- Polished brass and black (oxidized, relieved and lacquered) US7 610
- Polished bronze (highly polished bronze and lacquered) US9 611
- Polished bronze, no lacquer (highly polished bronze, not lacquered) US9NL
- Satin bronze (satin and lacquered) US10 612
- Oil rubbed bronze (dull, slightly oxidized, oil rubbed) US10B 613
- Bright nickel plated (polished brass, nickel plated) / polished nickel US14 618
- Satin nickel plated (satin brass, nickel plated/brushed nickel) US15 619
- Antique nickel, dull (nickel plated brass, oxidized and relieved) US15A 620
- Satin black (black lacquer over sanded brass) US19 622
- Polished chromium (highly polished, plated on brass) US26 625
- Satin chromium (satin, plated on brass) US26D 626
- Bright stainless steel (highly polished) US32 629 Satin stainless steel US32D 630
Please contact us for any of your unique strike plate needs. Chances are we have done it before and can often get all the information over the phone to produce a drawing needed for quoting/ordering. Strikes are priced on a sliding scale. As the quantity increases the price decreases. With the use of 3/4” or 5/4” casing most of us have all seen the marking and damaging effects of a latch to the door jamb and casing.
There are some standard offerings that will not require a custom plate to be made. Limited finishes and Lip To Center offerings are available in a Full Lip, T Strike or ASA application. Accurate provides high quality custom products in an unprecedented time frame. In most cases they can even do your job in 48 hours if need be.
These are just a few of the fine products by Accurate from Shepley. Please visit the Accurate website or visit the Shepley Showcase to see all of the quality products made in the USA by Accurate Lock & Hardware www.accuratelockandhardware.com.
Dwayne Campbell has over 20 years experience in the lumber and building materials industry. His extensive background includes: contractor sales, retail hardware and paint sales and management, and architectural hardware sales and purchasing. Dwayne has been the Architectural Hardware Product Specialist at Shepley for 7 years. He is skilled in jobsite takeoffs, producing hardware schedules for installation and servicing your hardware purchases. Contact Dwayne at 774-836-3155 to set up an appointment in our Shepley Showcase or a jobsite visit!