Blueskin® VP100 is a self-adhered water resistive air barrier membrane. This next generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Ideal for wood frame construction, Henry Blueskin VP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier.
- Increases building longevity by providing greater moisture and water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by eliminating drafts
- Improves air quality by helping to reduce mold proliferation
- Installs easily with common hand tools
- Roll length: 100 feet
- Roll widths: 4”, 6”, 9”, 12”, and 48”
For more on how Blueskin® VP100 contributes to an effective Building Envelope System® visit www.henry.com